Online registration is now closed. Delegates can register onsite in Busan as of Monday, 2 December 2019.
IDF 2019 registration rates
(4 Feb - 31 Aug 2019)
(1 Sep - 13 Nov 2019)
(2 - 6 Dec 2019)
|Regular rate (MD, group)
|Reduced rate for HP and young MD1
|Low-income economy countries3
(1) This reduced rate is available for healthcare professionals other than medical doctors.This reduced rate is also available for medical doctors of 35 years or younger at the time of the congress. Applicants for this rate must provide a copy of their ID/passport (for young doctors) and professional ID (for healthcare professionals).
(2) This reduced rate is available for participants who are students at the time of the congress. This rate is not applicable to persons holding a post-doctorate degree. Applicants for the student rate must provide a copy of their valid student ID.
(3) This reduced rate is available for participants who are citizens AND residents of a low-income economy as per World Bank classification
Group registration rates are available for groups of at least 10 participants. One contact person should coordinate with the Congress Secretariat. All registration information will be sent to the group contact person, who will then be responsible for distribution to the group. The group contact person will receive detailed instructions on how to collect the group’s registration badges.
Group registration will be available as of February 2019
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for registration and enquiries.
Name change/cancellation for individual registrants
All name changes and cancellation requests must be done in writing by email. No changes or cancellations will be accepted by telephone. Name change for a confirmed registration will be subject to an administrative fee of 50 EUR per participant.
Cancellation of a confirmed registration will be subject to an administrative fee of 50 EUR per participant. Please note that if you cancel after 15 November 2019, no refund will be possible.
Please note that any applicable refund will be reimbursed after the congress.
- on or before 30 Sep 2019: 30%
- from 1 Oct to 13 Nov 2019: 70%
- as of 14 Nov 2019: 100%