- HOTEL & TRAVEL
|HOME > ABSTRACTS > Submit Abstract|
The IDF Congress 2019 is now accepting late-breaking abstracts. The deadline for submission is 31 July.
Submit an abstract to one of the eight programme streams and share your work with peers from around the globe. With over 1000 posters, the congress is the ideal event to showcase your latest research, data, projects and programmes to the largest international diabetes audience.
Selection results for abstracts submitted during the regular period will be sent out mid-July.
Late-breaking abstract submission will be allowed for authors to submit
their breakthrough findings in the field of diabetes.
Authors should only submit abstracts which comply with the following conditions:
- they should contain new research findings not available by the normal abstract submission deadline of 19 April 2019
- results presented or published elsewhere before 2 December 2019 are not allowed
The congress is the ideal event to showcase your latest research, data, projects and programmes to the largest international diabetes audience.
The congress welcomes abstracts in the following streams.
- Basic and Translational Science
- Clinical and Therapeutic Research
- Diabetes and Women
- Diabetic Complications and Comorbidities
- Diabetes in Society and Culture
- Education and Integrated Care
- Epidemiology and Public Health
- Living with Diabetes